Dragoncrest Cliffs if you see something say nothing and drink to forget
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
The next several nights, @Rose has taken up to sleeping in the northern portion of the territory with her. She isn’t there all the time, but when night falls, they curl up close to one another and sleep fitfully through the night. Furi still remains secluded from the rest of the pack though she keeps the northern border secure. At this point, it is no surprise where she is, but she’s thankful she’s left alone.

Guilt isn’t something she’s always been good at sorting and now that she has too much on her plate she isn’t sure what to do about it. Spending all her time with Rose after her break up with @Blixen doesn’t seem right, knowing they don’t get along and the jealousy the fiery girl has for her lookalike. When Furi is with her, though, she feels at ease and wants nothing more than to feel peace in her own home. Additionally, she hasn’t seen @Artaax since their tryst outside the borders but when he comes up, she spends a good portion of the time arguing with herself that she can’t be pregnant.

Seclusion has given her no chance to seek out answers and ignoring her problems easily wins her in favor.

This morning, Rose is still sleeping, but Furi gets up like she always does and heads for the northern most border, where the cliffs meet the water, and begins her new morning routine.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread