Emberwood i don't know how to love anything without sinking my teeth into it
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
At first, she does not see her. Her feet slow to a stop, eyes rolling down the length of her muzzle to the ground. One ear swivels outward out of habit. She has only heard the song in dreams, clinging to the voice she’d forgotten long ago.

Mama,” she murmurs, turning her head to greet the matriarch as she speaks. She lifts one leg and turns to better face her and for a long time she doesn’t say anything. Time passes by and takes everything with it, leaving only the mother and daughter standing across from one another. Lotte can’t step into her space but she can step out? When she looks down, a shadow takes up shape on the ground. It does not match her stance but it must be hers.

Her pale eyes travel back up to Lotte’s face and she watches a moment longer as if anything will make any more sense than before.

“Where am I?” she questions. Each direction looks the same, one tree the same as the next, and a thick fog spanning out for miles. “How are you…” she trails off as if the words have disappeared completely from memory. “Am I bleeding?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes