Heron Lake Plateau machines just got workings, and they talk to me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Of course, he had to make a bit of a bemused interjection, Braver than you, aside from the whole being terrified to talk to Towhee thing.  And what a disaster it had apparently been.  One thing was again clear, though, and that was that Raven knew what to say, unlike him.  How she seemed to have such a high chance of saying the thing that'd satiate whatever degree of panic or unease that was disturbing him was still a mystery. Together, then.  Though the exact details of the balance would probably take a bit to work out.

And if they give you any more trouble, let me know?  Has it been mentioned recently that Quixote was a tad bit protective?  If the ex-betas weren't going to be civil, he should be the one to be angry about it.  Regardless of whatever unofficial title best fit their relationship, Quixote wasn't going to tolerate people being pointlessly spiteful to Raven.  The pack didn't need that drama any more, and if he'd end up having to be a jerk to get the point across, so be it.

Quixote's ears then suddenly pricked up.  Oh!  And while you were gone I finally caught one of those damn ducks...  He hopped up onto his feet, quickly going to retrieve the recent bane of his existence from where he'd set it aside so that he could deposit it at Raven's feet with a wag of his tail.  As he raised his head, he paused to nose her cheek,  For the new alpha, who'll hopefully be needing it more than me.  Despite all the annoying as hell idiocy that was floating around them, not everything could be spoiled, could it?  Well, maybe it could just by him being kind of cheesy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: machines just got workings, and they talk to me - by Quixote - May 17, 2018, 12:45 AM