Heron Lake Plateau machines just got workings, and they talk to me
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Shall we wrap this soon? :)

She grinned at his question, a little mischievous gleam in her eye as she glanced up at him. She could definitely think of a few things she'd like him to do with his new power (wink wink). But she contained herself for now -- maybe she'd track him down later on after nightfall to...ahem...explore that new power a little further.

Hey, don't judge. She's only been getting the D for like a month. And Quixote is hot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So for the moment, she shook her head nah to his request. She liked his comment about paying a visit to their neighboring pack, though, and as she took a bite of the duck, she nodded her agreement. "That's a good idea," she commented as she spat out a few feathers. "Ideally, I'd like to be on good terms with our neighbors. I don't want another Blackfeather Woods situation." As she chewed, an idea occurred to her and she gave voice to it: "I'm going to send a messenger to Drageda to let my sister know we've moved. They're allies of ours and I definitely want to keep those ties strong. Tegan's an aspiring scout, it might be a good chance for him to prove himself to us." Taking another bite of her duck, she grinned gratefully at Quixote. It really was delicious. She couldn't remember if she'd ever had this particular type of fowl before but she greatly enjoyed it. She briefly considered offering to share it with him, but then she remembered that she might be pregnant and, if so, the pups would need all the nutrition they could get.
Messages In This Thread
RE: machines just got workings, and they talk to me - by Raven - May 21, 2018, 11:52 PM