Emberwood a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
For reference, the biggest wound she has is in the side of her head that’s bleeding and minor scrapes and bruises that don’t need attention.

She lays on the forest floor in a heap, unconscious and blood caked on the side of her face with a glistening of fresh red coating the mess. How she’s gotten here and how long she’s been here are indeterminate, fleeting from a mind unable to form new memories and briefly erased everything that happened since she flew Drageda’s borders.

As she comes to early in the morning, songbirds filling the air and her head throbs each time a chirp-too-loud makes its way through into her mind. One ear twitches, her legs tremble, she groans. Slowly, she begins to move but regrets it as soon as she does and stops to give it a few more seconds and try to job her mind up to speed.

She carefully rolls upright. If she opens her eyes, the world will be spinning and any new disturbance might cause her to lose whatever contents are in her stomach. Her stomach quickly reminds her nothing is there but food is the last thing she wants to think about.

After a moment, she’s fully aware of the rampant headache pounding in her head now and the flips her stomach is doing. A little while longer, she decides, and unaware of the implications, she slumps back down on the ground.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost - by Mallaidh - May 12, 2018, 06:50 AM