Otter Creek i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Prefering to remain dry Siarut had stayed in the shade, out of the direct heat of the sun. His winter coat couldn't blow out fast enough as he made his way to the waters edge. Dipping his head he tried to regain the fluids he had lost from the constant panting. In the last few day's Sia was sure his tongue had been hanging out of his mouth more than rested within. Although refreshing, the water on gave temporary relief.

The forbooding trees they had made their way too was daunting. Yet he found the idea of living amongst a dense forest would be better than living out in the open. Surely it must be cooler without direct sunlight.

Tahani was the first to ask, Shivali did look comfortable. Although it worried him that it was taking so long for her winter coat to leave. Surely it shouldn't take that long. He scowled at the idea of suffering in the heat as his fur slowly changed to the new climate. He was absolutly clueless when it came to pregnancy, and there was no way that Sia would ever be able to guess Shiv's secret, not in a million years. 

He waited for an answer, butting his head against Tahani's shoulder and proceeding to do the same to Shivali. He wasn't usually very affectionate, but after speaking with the strange girl Speedy, Sia had been more clingy than usual.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you - by Siarut - May 14, 2018, 02:58 PM