Otter Creek i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
A deep pride pitted itself as Shivali spoke, he knew it was wrong, but he was glad that she hadn't found a home yet. He was afraid that she had moved on without them, their whole journey he had worried that she would not greet them with openess, at worse she might have asked them to leave. He yet this could not have been further from the truth. And this fact, brought him great joy. 

"A northerner?"

He quirked his head at her statement, his gaze flood with excitement. He hadn't really wanted to leave the north, but his sense of duty and loyalty to his siblings was greater than his love for his father. The idea of a northerner leading a pack might make this place easier to handle. 

Siarut assumed that should Shivali want them to come they would go soon, she probably shouldn't stay away for long. Leaving pack territory for a long period of time was never a good idea. Unless you were a scout of course.

Sia sat himself down further from the two women. It was only Shiv's words of a northerner that he was dragged into conversation. He would have been content to simply doze in their combined presence.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you - by Siarut - May 20, 2018, 03:41 PM