Grouse Thicket Obsess less beetle buds
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay, so perhaps he'd answered more honestly than Colt would have liked, but whatever.  Qui smirked, taking a playful swipe back at him,  Hey, I'm no Blackthorn, I'm no Redhawk -- well, by blood, at least.  If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right and ditch as much drama as possible.  Way too much damn trouble to deal with otherwise -- maybe they just need to chill out and relax.  Maybe the problem was nobody showed them how to do things right so they just did things however the heck they wanted -- not that Quixote had seen it either, but he'd heard enough stories to know what people were supposed to dream of when it came to packs.  Fair leaders and opportunities, people setting off on adventure and seeking their destinies, packs that didn't have so much drama it'd give everyone a headache.  Maybe that meant he was blaming Finley for some of the latest issues, but certainly Quixote could change things, couldn't he?  Provide some easier answers and someone who wasn't gonna flip the hell out instantly to contrast to those who would.

People would always make bad choices, too, but there were certain ones that just needed to be allowed to be made, no matter what the consequences were.  And they're gonna have a hell of a time if they are gonna keep up the attitude about people leaving -- I can't imagine all the kids will want to stick around forever.  Damned if we could feed them all if they did.  Though he didn't think any of the younger members were really ready to go start a pack at this point, the fact that it was almost all family here wasn't gonna lead them to romance if they wanted that on down the line.  Eventually, some would have to be shoved out of the nest for one reason or another.  The Redhawk pack wasn't a small one, that was for sure -- the limit the land itself created might be closer than they all thought.

I don't think either of us are gonna harp on you for being honest or wanting people to not be obnoxious.  Change of leadership's gonna mean of things are gonna change in general, and calming everyone down would be good for all.  Another good role model and voice of sanity wouldn't hurt.  A pause, a smirk, Good-ish?  Yeah, so Colt might not want to help out with the dirty work, but if either of them wanted to change the pack to something better, nobody could do it alone.
Messages In This Thread
Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 11:27 PM