Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
[Sorry for the wait guys. I know Day was tagged but under the circumstances, I hope Pema is alright for you guys.]

She took notice of the howl for Aviana that day as Pema tended to the herbs in her den. She wondered who it might be but didn't think her presence needed as it was a call for Aviana, not any of the leaders. Almost no time later another how sounded for Aviana's presence. She thought this weird but suspected that it much have been because it was urgent. She finished up the section of herbs she was working with and began to walk to the border so she might find out why Aviana's presence was so desperately needed. When she hard Aviana howl for Day, Pema picked up speed and made her way to the border.

When she arrived she saw Aviana and an unfamiliar male by her side. He was battered with an injury on his shoulder and other little things here and there. But Aviana hadn't called for her, the packs medic, she had called for Day. So she must have something diplomatic to discuss. "Hello there. My name is Pema. I am one of the leaders of this pack. I'm sorry if Grayday is a bit preoccupied. Is there something we can help you with?" she said to the male but she also looked to Aviana to hopefully help her understand who this male was. Perhaps this was the soon to be father of Aviana's litter.

[[i]Let me know if Pema shouldn't know that Aviana is pregnant. I can edit]
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM