Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Aviana was the first to speak and introduced the male as Sebastian, and as her brother. Pema was hoping that he might be the father of her litter. Clearing up the uncertainties that may go along with a lone parent litter. But learning that he was Aviana's brother was still a glad surprise. He was hoping to join the pack. Apparently, Aviana had planned to leave Morningside when her brother arrived but luckily she was planning on staying. Pema was happy about that. She would have to see Aviana go, not knowing where she would be and how well off her litter would be.

Aviana did a good job of introducing her brother, but once Sebastian got a turn to speak, he expressed his value. A medic with a desire for midwife work and fishing. His injury would hinder him from hunting the usual prey of the plains like deer and elk, but his offering to help with the pack's food supply by fishing was very reassuring. "Our pack already has a head medic, which would be myself. But I would greatly appreciate another with my skill set in medicines, especially since like your sister I am expecting a litter of my own soon. I personally haven't had a chance to practice my skills in the Midwife field yet. Would you have prior experience in that area that may be able to help Aviana and I when we near our due dates?"  she asked wondering how much he would be able to help with the pups, and hoping to learn a bit from him in the process.

"I admire someone willing to offer their help, even if they may not be fully on their feet." she said referring to his shoulder and his abundance of ambition. "It would be nice to have some fish and variety fill out caches... Sebastian I would love to welcome you to the pack."  she announced officially allowing him a place within their ranks. 

But now it was time for a quick logistics lesson.  "Since you are new, for the time being, I would like you to stick close to Aviana while you are getting acquainted with the other members. We like our members to get to know each other when they first arrive. Oh. And try to stay clear of the rendezvous site for a while. We have young pups and protective mothers there who may be wary of newcomers." she explained.

"You have already won the favor of Aviana and myself, so it shouldn't take you to long to win the favor of a few other pack members to make your place in the pack permanent." she said with a smile happy to have some new fresh, capable blood within the pack.
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:21 AM