Stone Circle Counting the days.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head. She might have misunderstood then. Greyback only seemed to have one mate. She was eager to listen to his story but only when he explained she realized that this might not be a nice story for him to tell. "Oh but you don't---" She wanted to object but Greyback started to tell her the story anyhow. Valette listened intently and nodded at the right moments to let him know that she was still listening.

How awful that he lost her but that was not all. He also lost his daughter as well. Somehow it pained her to hear that he left them to grow up with another pack. That shouldn't be right. But if they were so young that they still needed milk, then Greyback couldn't do anything but to find a lactating female. And a pack, it did mean safety. "Oh greyback," she spoke softly. "How horrible. I know how it is to lose a mate and I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy," she stated.

"Have you ever seen your daughters after you left them at that pack?" Valette wondered curiously. She found it very strange that he was not allowed in the pack. She disapproved of it. "Did I tell you about Stone Circle and how we remember our past loved ones there?," she then curiously asked. His mate might not be buried there but it might help him. He still seemed to be quite upset about her passing, who wouldn't?
Messages In This Thread
Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: Counting the days. - by Greyback - May 15, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Counting the days. - by Greyback - May 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by Greyback - June 03, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - June 04, 2018, 12:17 PM