Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
”Fuck you, you piece of fucking shit,” were the words Fin immediately shouted out of the mouth of the den in response to her brother’s summons. It took about .362 seconds for her to realize that her young sons were curled up at her side and now blinking owlishly at her, likely fascinated by her foul language. She cringed at her faux pas before attempting to CYA. ”I mean.. okay fine. Just don’t tell daddy what mommy said, alright? I’ll let you stay up late if you keep mommy’s secret,” she whispered to them before giving them each a kiss on the forehead and creeping out of the den to face her stupid faced brother and shout more profanity at him.

She’d heard that he’d come back. In spite of her misgivings about Quixote’s leadership, this had won him a ton of points in her book. But that didn’t necessarily mean she wasn’t going to kick Colt’s ass for leaving in the first place. ”What the damn hell, you ass,” she hissed at him the moment she was fully out in the sunlight and thus considered herself out of earshot of her boy’s (she’s totally not), ”What the fuck took you so long to come see me? Are you seriously still scared that I’ll kick your ass? I mean, I totally can and I’m like 99% certain that I’m about to, but still.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - May 23, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM