Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley watched her brother expectantly, her humor and joy over seeing him beginning to ebb as the drama of the situation began to resurface. It bothered her on some level that Quixote had been able to bring Colt back when she had failed to do so. Actually, it bothered her on multiple levels. One, she didn't have a ton of faith in the newly made alpha male and this kind of rubbed the fact that she was wrong to think that way in her face. Two, why the fuck did Colt deem his plea more worthy of giving into than hers?

She frowned, but was distracted from venting her annoyance by the latter of his comments. A smirk found its way to her lips again. "You're selling Towhee pretty damn short if you think she only has the capacity to be mad at one asshole at a time," Fin quipped wryly, "And Tow and I are good now. Or.. getting better, at least. She knows I'm not happy about her stepping down, but I assured her that I'll get over it. No point in fighting for those who don't want to fight for themselves..." Yeah, she was still bitter... But working on it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - May 30, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM