Emberwood i’m going to steal the declaration of independence
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
The longer it takes to return to Drageda, the less likely they’ll take her back. But somewhere deep down, she knows she won’t return anytime soon. She’s run away too much—this time, too far—and they won’t understand. She can explain until she’s blue in the face and it won’t matter. 

Nothing in these lands feel any familiarity outside the last few days of her residing. A pack rests nearby and she takes up residence on the northern side of the aspen forest until she knows what to do. The gentle words her mother gave her in a dream have faded in some way but the feeling is there and she needs to find it. 

Her ear twitches at the sound, turning behind her to see nothing. She blinks a few times before refocusing her gaze when she realizes nothing is there and the gentle sound is carried in her mind instead of on the wind. With no particular destination, Mallaidh moves day in and day out, searching for nothing in particular but finding no more ground than where she starts.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i’m going to steal the declaration of independence - by Mallaidh - May 20, 2018, 08:07 PM