Dawnlark Plains dil chahta hai
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She was happy to see that Adi shared her excitement. She knew that Dawn was happy for her too, at least that's what she assumed. But Dawn tended to be more of a stoic individual so Pema didn't take her pack of expression personally. She laughed a bit at Adi's last comment. "Oh yeah. We are going to need all the help we can get with so many little ones running around."  she said raising her brows. Knowing their numbers know it could be hard in the future to sustain all the pups with 3 mothers out of commission. But Cat's litter would be much older when Pema gave birth, freeing her up to do more daily tasks. But it was still a lot.

When Dawn asked about Aviana, Pema shrugged. "No one knows but her. I haven't inquired too much on it. Day gave her permission to have a litter this year. That's all I really know about it." though Pema was curious she didn't feel it was her place to intrude and ask Aviana about her pregnancy. She had gotten permission from Day and that was all that really mattered. Still, she wished that she had brought back whoever it was so they could help with the hunts in her absence.

"But what about you guys. Where did you guys end up going? It's been so long I've forgotten if you told me before you left." she said switching over now to Dawn and Adi's time away.
Messages In This Thread
dil chahta hai - by Aditya - May 20, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Pema - May 21, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Aditya - May 30, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Dawn - June 02, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Pema - June 04, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Aditya - June 06, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Dawn - June 06, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: dil chahta hai - by Aditya - June 08, 2018, 02:38 AM