Stone Circle Love me as though there were no tomorrow
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette lifted her head when Stark came in. She wagged her tail, though it only patted lightly against the ground as she was rather tired. Valette happily closed her eyes when the male gave a lick over her head. He was proud of her. That was nice to know. But when she noticed him looking at the pups, she did see the questioning look on his face. "I was surprised myself," she commented softly, it sounded insecure. She didn't want to start about Birk now, because she hadn't. Stark knew that she had only been with him. He had made sure of that.

'But my mom... She was white with red eyes, albino and my brother... He has it too. Maybe she is like them," she added softly and glanced at the children at her belly. Valette felt a bit insecure about the life of the tiny white pup. She nosed over her newborns, to check on them. She didn't want to speak out to Stark that the white one probably wouldn't make it. Too frail and tiny. She glanced at Stark to see any further reaction from him. What would he think? She wasn't sure, sometimes he could be rather stoic in his expressions.

Valette then started to eat the meal Stark brought. She hadn't realized how much she craved it. She wolfed it down as fast as she could while still lying down. Once Valette had finished her meal and caught her breath she started to give Stark more information. "The first one was the brown one. A girl. I wanted to name her after Keoni. I'd like to name her Keen. And the dark one is a boy, just like you," she hummed. Though fur indicated that he might have some white as well. "I thought you might like to name one as well," she spoke with a soft nod. She hadn't thought of a name for the small girl. Perhaps they shouldn't name her in case she didn't make it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love me as though there were no tomorrow - by RIP Valette - May 23, 2018, 07:22 AM