Stone Circle Love me as though there were no tomorrow
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Oh no get well soon!

Valette smiled softly when Stark agreed on naming the girl Keen. Valette looked lovingly at the chocolate-colored pup. Valette turned her head a bit when Stark suggested Merrit. "Merrit," she repeated it. She liked the sound on her tongue. "I like it. The dark one will be Merrit then," she spoke proudly. Valette was now feeling completely at ease with Stark being in the den around her newborns.

Valette glanced at the fragile white one. "She does," she spoke softly. She wanted to be proud of the little thing. Perhaps she would look like her mother. But the idea that she was not going to make it made Valette not want to be too attached. "I don't want to name her yet," she spoke strictly then. "What if she dies. She looks so tiny and..." Valette looked a bit upset, mostly blaming herself. Maybe she should have rested more. Maybe then this little one would be bigger.

"Not yet," she admitted. "I think Clary would be too excited, Steph too. Maybe in a week or so," Valette decided. Yes, that would be a good idea. When the pups were a little bit bigger. She realized now that Clary was away with Red. So she wouldn't be around to see them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love me as though there were no tomorrow - by RIP Valette - May 30, 2018, 02:20 PM