Broken Boulder it's getting late, and i
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
sorry the coming home post kinda really sucks, but yooo ALI IS HOME & HE BROUGHT FRIENDS !!
@ e & tweet; keeping vague abt some stuff & also assuming Ali already knows a couple things but let me know if I should change anything!

edit: paging @Xahi for when you're off PPC <3
Alarian had known from the beginning the journey would be difficult; it was, in some ways, less difficult than he had predicted— in other ways, more. If he hadn't already known @Queenie was pregnant, he did now. Ali had been around pregnant women— he knew what they smelled like. Thinking about it inspired a surprising amount of nausea. But he couldn't avoid her, so he was polite and he smiled and he talked about whatever you talk about when you're trying to hide weird feelings. Maybe it would have been different if he wasn't thinking about his mother, about the—
Then there was @Delight. Sometimes, Alarian wondered if he was okay— his pack had fallen apart, and the man he had mentioned loving was nowhere to be seen. And now he was trekking out to the middle of nowhere to live among strangers. Ali said nothing of it; he kept his friend company, though, and tried to be lighthearted when he could. At any other point in his life, he would no doubt have pried more— but now? Guilty as he felt, the thought made him more anxious than he could handle. His friend would just have to do without him sticking his nose in it, for now (how tragic).

It was an indescribable feeling, catching sight of the giant cracked boulder that marked his home. The Governor sucked in a breath and moved a little faster, ignoring the discomfort in the deeper, still-healing (and slightly aggravated from the journey) wounds. He glanced to his companions— his new packmates, now— and gestured for them to follow as he crossed into the territory. Alarian stopped just inside the borders, gaze sweeping across several things: the creek— Star Rock— the giant cracked boulder for which the territory was named.
He sighed softly, then tilted his muzzle skyward and howled, mainly for @Lanawyn and @Lily, but also to let the pack know he was home.
Messages In This Thread
it's getting late, and i - by Alarian - May 22, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by Korei Julia - May 22, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by Lily - May 22, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by Ariel - May 23, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by Eris - May 23, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by RIP Stephanie - May 25, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by Xahi - May 26, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: it's getting late, and i - by Alarian - May 28, 2018, 04:12 PM