Broken Boulder cannot seem to find my way home tonight
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
maybe @Liri ? AW tho!
rolled three attempts at fishing, first two were unsuccessful but he's set to have a success later (in case any of that actually matters to anyone LOL)
The Governor had set to work refreshing the borders and filling the caches as soon as he got home. Time away had given him plenty of opportunity to think on his own inadequacy— and now that Delight was here, he felt even more pressure to step up. Being a leader was about more than just existing and occasionally making an important decision or two, right? Right.
Too bad he wasn't really sure how being a leader worked. Once again, Alarian was cursing his own lack of a natal pack— the fact had become a terrible disadvantage. One he hadn't really expected— but then, he hadn't expected to become a leader, either. Clueless and frustrated as he was, the boy decided to hunt in the creek. It was the first time he had attempted such an endeavor, but it seemed as good a time as any.
That was what he thought at first, anyway. Fishing was actually more complicated than it sounded. He stared at the water expectantly, as if one of the creatures might rise up and launch itself between his jaws at any moment. When that didn't work, it was time for plan B— actual fishing. However that was supposed to work. He lunged the moment he saw the silver glint of scales below the surface— and came up with a soaked face and no fish. Water splashed into his nose, stinging, and he sneezed, deciding then and there that fishing sucked.
Messages In This Thread
cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Alarian - May 23, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:10 AM