Broken Boulder cannot seem to find my way home tonight
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
want to wrap this up? <3
He settled comfortably into following her as she took the lead, watching carefully as she located some herbs. The boy mimicked her actions, collecting the flowers carefully as he listened to her speak. His eyes sparkled, still half watching her even as he gathered the marigold. Alarian had always admired medicinal knowledge. To call it useful would have been a vast understatement.
That was perfect, The Governor announced with a warm smile when they had finished with the nettle plant; he had gathered a few of the seeds for his own storage alongside the leaves. I think you'll be a great Caretaker, Liri. Thank you— for making this easy. The last few words came with a short laugh.
I can show you where I've been storing herbs? He offered, tail swishing; he would definitely have to find Liri again, perhaps soak up some more of her knowledge. That she seemed easy to get along with was a great bonus. If she accepted his offer, he would do just what he had said— if not, he would wish her well and take his leave for the day, to store the herbs and mull the information he had received.
Messages In This Thread
cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Alarian - May 23, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Alarian - June 02, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:10 AM