Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Private 
@Fire a little closer to RH so it might appear as if you are returning home

Siarut had been spending more days outside Blackfeather than within. He was starting to settle in, and he was glad to have his siblings close, but nothing beat the time spent on his own. The time he spent exploring the Teekon Wilds. He had never felt the itch to travel before. Perhaps it was his overbearing father, or his protective need, or maybe just the fact that he had now experienced the world he had no inclination to be tied down once more.

He had taken to reaching out to lone wolves in the area. Trying to recruit them to his new home, and bring new life into the Woods that were quickly enveloping him. Siarut had claimed himself the Blackfeather gateway, reaching out with the knowledge of Blackfeather Woods the he was learning. 

After meeting with his friend Speedy once more he had come to a new resolve. He had found his home and now had to make the best of it. It might not have fit his personality whilst joining, but he would strive to become the wolf Blackfeather needed. 

He was currently on one of his daily outtrips in search of fresh blood to recruit, and perhaps had walked a little further from home than he had meant to. He found himself on the edge of a huge lake. Reminded of the secretive girl he had might a few weeks prior, Siarut took his chances at hunting. Although his prey wasn't ducks this time around, it was fish. Standing on a rock the ice bear looked down at the water, watching the new salmon going about their business.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - May 30, 2018, 05:40 PM