Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Keeping the lady company seemed easy enough and he followed her lead, coming to sit alongside her. He was glad she moved away from the topic of his father, that was a loaded conversation that he doubted any but family could help him deal with. 

She seemed genuinely curious of the nickname he had given her, or rather she had given herself. His cheeky grin spread across his maw as he hatched a devious plan. "It's a very nefarious term." Sia winked at Ceara, refusing to divulge what the term actually meant. "I'm from the north, a pack called Aningan Tundra. Our language is called Inuttuk." He emphasised the the pronunciation to try and help her understand.

Siarut was glad she had found her family. It was always nice to have someone there for you. "I am happy for you, family is important. It seems we both have roots within the Wilds now." He chuckled slightly, it was weird to think he had roots outside of the arctic. But the only family that matter lived here, in Blackfeather, and Sia wouldn't give them up for the world.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - May 30, 2018, 11:32 PM