Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He swayed with her nudge, and a smile playing on his lips. She didn't need to know what it meant just yet, he liked it that way, one day she might learn it's definition but not this day. 

"Very far." He concured with a nod of his head, before taking a moment to look around as the sun continued to descend. "No." He gave a small chuckle, and shook his head. Shivali seemed to be fine in the weather, and even Tomkin seemed fine. However, Tahani and himself found the weather disgustingly hot, "The weather is stiffling, sufficating almost. Only the night brings relief." His green gaze returned to the firey female.  "There are four of us, my littermates and one of our younger siblings." He was still compelled to conseal their names, however he wasn't as leery of the woman.

Apple? He had no clue what an apple was. "Are these apples difficult to catch?" He assumed they were some sort of prey, or why would she have been eatting them. "You didn't know they were here?" Siarut had never been seperated from his family before, I mean there must have been some that had left like his sister but he hadn't given them much thought. "Do you not know them well?"
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - May 31, 2018, 06:10 PM