Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut could agree with her assement of the weather, "I suppose that's the only upside, if we travelled any further south I couldn't imagine the heat." 

She lived west, a tidbit he hid away for later. He gave her a raise brow, if he were dying to see her, his smile pulled at the corners of his lips. He left the hanging only nodding his head. He wasn't sure about the apples though, he didn't know what fruit was but he prefered his more traditional prey. 

Sia couldn't imagine not know his family. However it occured to him that his younger siblings that would be born in years to come probably wouldn't know him either. His father would probably never speak of his wayward children every again. "I understand." The ice bear said, somewhat surprised. 

He looked at with an amused gaze, "That's hard to believe." Siarut remembered their cool encounter before, "You don't have to worry though, you're not completely friendless, Ququriaq." He playfully nudged her, perhaps lingering longer than was needed to emphasize his point.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 03:58 PM