Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was time to gather their members – he had hoped to do so under better circumstances, but it could be delayed no longer. The scent of blood clung to his nose – he had washed himself of its remnants earlier, but it seemed to linger upon him, no more than a haunting of what had transpired in their borders.

Bears could be common. Their safe haven, however, had become tainted slightly in the eyes of the swarthy male, but only when he looked upon the youth that crowded along he and his mates paws. How were they to protect them from all of the terrible dangers of the world?

His heart was heavy, and as Durnehviir stepped outside, their brood eagerly followed, despite the sorrow echoing in her vocals as she called for their members. He moved after her, offering a gentle nudge to Akavir who was slower than his siblings to enter the world outside.

They gathered – an impressive force, truth be told, compared to their numbers at Ravensblood Forest. He settled beside his mate, his eyes meeting each of those that entered and giving them a nod of acknowledgement, while trying to wrangle together four rowdy and overzealous pups.

As the presence of others slow, he tries to take notice of who had joined them, but his thoughts are disjointed in his sorrow at having to deliver such terrible news. "Thank you all for coming," he rumbled out, his voice lifting, trying to draw the attention of not just their pack mates, but his children, hoping they would still for the moment.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Constantine - June 09, 2018, 04:33 AM