Broken Boulder I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
tag for reference/visibility
It had been a lazy day for the Governor; atypical as of late, but he found it appreciated. @Lanawyn had informed them of another newcomer to their Sanctuary, but try as he might, Alarian couldn't seem to track their newest member down. It was almost as if he was being avoided. The caches were full, the borders fresh— with nothing else to do, he lounged around.
Until a call was sent up— for him. He was unused to such things; actually, since the pack had been founded, Alarian had not answered a single border call. It was exciting nonetheless. His first real joiner! Hopefully. The slim boy arrived quickly, eyes bright and tail wagging so as not to put off the stranger immediately.
Hello, He called when he was close enough, offering a warm smile. Welcome to the Bracken Sanctuary. I'm Alarian; is there something I can do for you? The offer was genuine, friendly, but he studied the dark male carefully. And promptly decided he was pretty hot, which earned him some points already.
Messages In This Thread
I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by RIP Kavik - June 01, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 01, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 01, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 02, 2018, 02:06 PM