Broken Boulder I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
I think now's a good time to wrap up; if Kavik says yes to a tour, you can feel free to PP Ali giving him one in your post :)
It came as a pleasant surprise that the male decided to elaborate on his skills; if it came later than was typical, Alarian had no idea. He nodded, tail swishing slowly.
Glad to hear it. I'm sure you'll have no problems settling in here, As the pair neared the massive broken boulder at the center of their territory, he paused. Gesturing to the boulder, he continued: This is the Broken Boulder; our territory was named for it. Most of the pack makes their dens in there— He nodded to the dark entrance between the split halves. But you're free to sleep anywhere you want. I don't recommend the creek, though. The last comment came with a grin.
He paused, briefly wondering if there was anything he had missed. But he came up with nothing else, so, Is there anything else you need? I can give you a tour, if you'd like. If not, he would take his leave and let the newcomer get settled.
Messages In This Thread
I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by RIP Kavik - June 01, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 01, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 01, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 02, 2018, 02:06 PM