Silverlight Terrace my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The world started to spin, and he felt disconnected from himself. His head felt heavy as he looked around, as if falling from his body would be a better outlook than staying in place. He felt the warmth of the apples, and the tang as they slide down his throat. This was a feeling he had never felt before. He wondered if this is what rotting seal bluber tasted felt like. The experience was more than he thought he could manage. 

Siarut looked at Ceara, with dialated pupil, "I think I feel funny." He looked around, and found the that sceneary was different. The green grass seemed to have multiplied, and his gaze seemed to flow as if water were in his eyelids. Returning his gaze to the red woman, his sight ablaze with fire. He couldn't stop himself from approaching, closer than was accustomed. "Ceara. You are on fire. Inneq. Inneq Ququriaq." 
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 01:36 AM