Silverlight Terrace my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut's lips flattened slightly.

Ice Bear.

He shook his head to dismiss the image of the mysterious woman he had encountered several weeks ago, and who had mysteriously disappeared. She had been the first to call him a bear, and he doubt she would be the last. None the less it made him think of her, Nanook. 

Having ignored the thought he smiled down at Ceara, the fiery dragon that had graced him with her presence. "Don't go." Sia realized that he was to far away from home, and to disorientated to make it home tonight. Not that he would want any of his siblings to see him this way. "Stay here." He continued. "With me." 

She was so close to him, and her small frame fit into his as he resumed his prone position beside her. Against her. He too could feel the weight of sleep against his olive eyes as he curled his large alabaster frame around the beautiful woman. He would once again wait for her to sleep before he let himself, and he smiled as he thought this very similar to their last encounter.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too. - by Siarut - June 09, 2018, 08:29 PM