Dragoncrest Cliffs to the rescue
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
I think we're on our own, haha. We can keep this short if you want. Actually, would you mind concluding it for us? :)

All four pups proved exemplary at the challenge, which was a relief considering the circumstances. They all deserved effusive praise for their efforts. As Wildfire's eyes flicked from one young, straining (well, except for Bat's) face to the next, she fought a smile despite herself. How could she ever choose a winner?

"You're all getting prizes," she decided a beat later, "but we're going to play one more game first." She looked around herself, then backed up several paces. Now the children faced her in a line from about ten feet away. "We've played this before, I think. Do you remember Red Light, Green Light? When I say 'green,' you run toward me. When I say 'red,' you freeze. If you move during the red light, you have to go back to the start. Ready?"

Silkie nodded enthusiastically. Kiwi offered up a single nod of assent, readying herself to whip her siblings' butts, of course. Bat sighed a bit as she pushed herself upright, willing to play but not without some token protests along the way due to the high energy bill. And as for Tux...
Messages In This Thread
to the rescue - by Tux - June 04, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: to the rescue - by Wildfire - June 04, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: to the rescue - by Tux - June 06, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: to the rescue - by Wildfire - June 11, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: to the rescue - by Tux - July 01, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: to the rescue - by Wildfire - July 10, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: to the rescue - by Tux - July 29, 2018, 09:04 PM