Heron Lake Plateau Flavor cats (in the comfort zone)
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And he really had left out a bunch of details too!  There was just no good way to shorten the whole thing, at least from Quixote's perspective.  It was a whole big disaster that dragged on for ages.  A disaster with a tiny bit of organized chaos, Usually you break it down into several groups -- we had like.. Uh.  Four? Five?  Something like that.  With someone running each.  He couldn't remember how the other groups were arranged, partially because he hardly knew anyone then.

They'd been sort of hastily arranged groups from his perspective, and that had probably been a little bit of a problem.  But still, it wasn't like there was nearly as much conflict here, so no point for that much intense training.  Ideally you're putting folks together that compliment each other's skills and have them used to fighting as a group, but I don't think folks had the background or the time to spend trying to learn it all -- and two packs, of course.  And a few had ended up worse for wear, as he idly wondered if Sebastian had finally healed up by now -- certainly by now, right?

So a good (relatively) example?  Like back where I was from, I was assigned to point these two massive idiots -- both senses of the word -- in the right direction.  They just wanted to crack skulls, not be smart, but if people realized they were dumb as hell, they were easy to avoid.  So I had to be hideously distracting so they could just go at it.  Others just fought well together, good at predicting what their buddies do and stuff.  Never was his luck to get that kind of squad though.
Messages In This Thread
Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Quixote - June 04, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Quixote - June 06, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Quixote - June 06, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Fire - June 09, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Quixote - June 09, 2018, 03:34 AM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Fire - June 11, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Quixote - June 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Fire - June 24, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Flavor cats (in the comfort zone) - by Quixote - June 24, 2018, 09:30 PM