Stone Circle and I don't have a darkness over all I break and all I'm in
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

even through the hurt, the huntress managed a smile, glad, at least, for the good health of their closest allies. "congratulations, valette." despite herself, she could not help the hint of envy at Easthollow's happy state. it was when she remembered that they too had undergone great loss not so long ago that the envy turned to hope; morningside would overcome, too.

at valette's offer, she dipped her muzzle in glad acceptance. "that would be kind of you - our numbers have fallen in the past month, and it would do us good to fill the holes in our ranks." she paused, once, suddenly tired. the prospect of ferrying the message to others still was a numb wad of dread in the back of her mind. "thank you, for your time and your kindness - I should return, though, if I want to be back by nightfall." regarding the woman once more, the ghost of a small smile lingering over her muzzle, she dipped her head once more and slipped by the woman, some of the weight on her shoulder lifted in the knowledge that she'd at least shared the knowledge she'd been dreading.