Dawnlark Plains the city is burning around them
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he didn't have to prod further to know it was a lie; he didn't want to prod further. no falsehood was good, necessarily, but there were some lies that needed to be told, if not to others, then at least to yourself. he'd heard that, sometimes, faking it 'til you felt it worked for wolves; perhaps it would work for dauntless. in any case, the young morningsider seemed keen to immerse himself in duty.

"i think she would be happy for your company," aditya responded warmly, thinking of how lonely catori must now be, even with the presence of the pups. "and the pups are growing so fast. eventide, the little warrior--he reminds me a lot of you. they would be happy to see you, as well."

he walked on, turning his gaze to the road before him. "i never got a chance to meet my own father. grayday was the only father i ever knew," he said quietly, voice pitched low and rough. "he was a good man. the best we can do is carry on, make him proud." he looked over at dauntless, smiling. "i think you're very much up for the task."
Messages In This Thread
the city is burning around them - by Dauntless - June 08, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: the city is burning around them - by Aditya - June 08, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: the city is burning around them - by Dauntless - June 11, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: the city is burning around them - by Aditya - June 11, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: the city is burning around them - by Dauntless - June 16, 2018, 07:22 AM
RE: the city is burning around them - by Aditya - June 19, 2018, 11:26 PM