Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut listened calmly, not surprised by the reaction from their father, but glad that he had only forced submission rather than physically injuring her. While he would never understand their father, and the decisions he had made Siarut chose to accept such things and move one. He didn't hate their father, for years of admiration had forced his solem acceptance that this was simply who their father was. They were just seeing a side of him they had ignored for to long.

He knew that Tomkin hated their father, and Sia understood his agression seeing as he was now seperated from his family. And he could understand Takiyoks anger as well, she had perhaps fallen for their fathers facade that hardest of them all. 

As she apologized Sia leaned toward her and nosed her cheek. "Don't apologize." He smiled at her, a genuine smile that he saved for only his siblings. "You did what you thought was right. And that's all any of us can do." As he spoke he realized how hyporitical he sounded. Shivali had done what she thought was right, and he felt ashamed for having degraded her choices. Even now that he had thought of it he had no idea how to apologize. He had been spending a lot of time with her, although their interactions had been tense and awkward, coming together out of duty rather than out of sibling love. 

"I'm glad that you are here now." Siarut smiled again as his smile had dropped slightly over the course of his thoughts.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Siarut - June 11, 2018, 04:20 PM