Heron Lake Plateau Chocolate outline
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He didn't take too long to think about it.  I'll bring over part of what I next catch, giving away what would have been his share every once and a while wasn't going to be the end of the world, and if it made her calm down, all the better. Besides that, though I think Towhee's been keeping to herself recently, if you can run into her, I'm sure she'd be willing to help.  There's the other sister too -- uh, Orca.  Eljay might be another one to ask -- he said he's good at hunting big things, so maybe the pair of you could pick off one of this year's fawns while they're still pretty small.  He's a sitter too, so if you just want a day off to not worry and recharge I'm sure he'd be able to take care of Screech for that time.  There were other options too, but he didn't want to completely bury her in basically saying "Yeah you can ask like half the pack."

It happens.  People aren't obligated to get along, you just get to try and see what happens.  Shrug.  Towhee and Colt existed in the same pack, and if there was another pair here that'd end up with lingering animosity it wasn't the end of the world as long as they weren't causing trouble due to it.  Just don't forget to take care of yourself.  You aren't gonna be able to take care of or repay anyone if you're wasting away in the process.  Sure, he'd slimmed down a little himself over the weeks, but that was him becoming more fit from all the hunting, so he was still fully able to keep at it as long as he didn't roll off more cliffs.
Messages In This Thread
Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 11, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 16, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 19, 2018, 11:38 PM