Heron Lake Plateau Chocolate outline
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It was rather unfortunate that it would turn out that there wouldn't really be time for her to use much of his advice.  Everything was soon going to be spiraling the drain in new and fantastic ways.  Oh well.  He tried, though.  Quixote hoped that for the short term, though, maybe Niamh would rest up and realize that maybe right now everything seemed really far out of sorts just because she was working too hard.  A good meal, some sleep...  That could fix a lot of problems.

Sure, the fact that she had unloaded all that nonsense on to him was kind of annoying, but eh.  That was something he should expect now that he was a leader, right?  Had to come with more downsides than upsides or maybe he'd actually want the job.

Yeah.  Pretty much back to normalish.  Hopefully will get to stay that way for a good long time, as I don't think Raven would particularly like me as a regular customer for her medic skills, and though he tried to smile casually at the thought, it was more reserved than it otherwise might have been.  It wasn't like he'd forgotten how she'd reacted last time, and it was part of the reason he was suspecting she might be overreacting to everything else.   Either way, it seemed kind of awkward to hold a normal conversation with her still, so he looped it back around, When I catch something -- if you're not there or are asleep or something, should I just leave it in the entry tunnel?  It'd be out of reach of Screech but not as easy for some passing hawk or whatever to come snag it as far as he figured.
Messages In This Thread
Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 11, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 16, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 19, 2018, 11:38 PM