Jade Fern Grove i've never felt much smaller since the fall
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Heat spread through his face and ears at the compliment; he felt relief, too, having expected rejection as he always did. Honestly, he didn't know what was into him lately— first Mahler, now this guy. Maybe it's the eyes, he thought, suddenly caught on deciding whether Samothes' were prettier or not. It was definitely the damn eyes.
And there was heat other places, too, at the question that followed. Maybe I am, He murmured, not really being coy but not bold enough to be more outright. Alarian dared a few steps closer, adding almost as an explanation: It has been... awhile. Awhile since he had flirted with a beautiful stranger and it actually worked, that is, though he purposefully didn't elaborate. Ali was not a boy entirely used to success, so he usually didn't plan that far ahead.
While he was content to let Samothes take the lead, he was also— well, kind of weirdly eager to touch him. He drew nearer and tentatively moved to trace the male's jawline with his nose, if he was allowed; a simple start. Mostly for his own sake, really.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've never felt much smaller since the fall - by Alarian - June 11, 2018, 07:52 PM