Wapun Meadow i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Any business that Blondine had had with the Valley wolves had been taken care of, which meant that she was free of whatever burdens she'd been carrying with her. All things considered, she should have felt like a weight had been lifted, but if anything, she felt even heavier than she had before. Every step that she took away from Indra made her bones shake and her joints ache; Blondine was walking away from a part of herself, and that wasn't something easily done.

It was time that she had a proper meal. Summer in the Wilds meant bountiful prey, especially being so low in the area. Up ahead walked another wolf with something of interest between her jaws. Figuring that making friends with a local could do no harm, Blondine chuffed and began to trot a bit faster, only stopping once she had a clear view.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed - by Blondine - June 14, 2018, 12:12 PM