Dawnlark Plains Fishing for ya
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he felt a small twinge of guilt at the mention of aviana, but smiled, nodding. perhaps being friendly to her brother would get him in her good graces, at last. (well, perhaps actually talking to her would, too. aditya needed to bother emily more about starting a thread for that.) he shook his head at sebastian's worry of being alone.

"no, you're making yourself useful; how could i not be okay with that?" adi said warmly. he grinned. "i'm terrible with the fishing, myself. we'll need fishers. lots of fat, good for pregnant women to eat. strong pups, and all that."

aditya's eyes wandered to the scar on the man's shoulder, his docked tail. he'd clearly seen combat, and was likely a competent warrior, as well. they needed those, too. "we're glad to have you here. say, how did that war turn out?" he asked, eyes gentle. "you don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable. it was just. . .such a big thing, and now it's all over, and i've barely heard anything about it."

indeed, while the conflict had rattled the lives of all involved, adi had barely felt a ripple, and that seemed strange, in the wake of the build-up. he knew relocation had insulated them from the war, but he didn't think it would do this much to quiet things.
Messages In This Thread
Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 19, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 20, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 20, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 27, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 28, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - July 03, 2018, 08:19 AM