Bearclaw Valley home hunting
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
A male approached Grezig after a short time. She studied him openly, taking in his white fur (a color she did not see in her family) and his strange red eyes (a color she had never seen on any wolf anywhere). His posture was authoritative but non-threatening, which she took as a good sign. His words got straight to the point, something she appreciated. She did not often speak and when she did, she kept her words short and succinct. “My name is Grezig,” she said, her voice rough and hoarse from disuse. “I want to join your pack. I have brought this rabbit as proof that I can hunt. I can also fight.” 

Grezig was done talking. She sat still and waited. If this male, whom she assumed was the alpha due to the way he held himself, accepted her into the pack, then her quest of finding a home was over and a new quest would begin. If she were turned away, she would take her rabbit with her and find a new pack to join somewhere farther along. It did not matter to her.
Exiting this.

As it turned out, the male waited too long to respond and Grezig lost what little patience she had. With a snort of derision, she picked up the rabbit in her jaws, turned and marched away to find another pack elsewhere, one with a more responsive leader.

Exit.
Messages In This Thread
home hunting - by RIP Grezig - June 14, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: home hunting - by Xan - June 15, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: home hunting - by RIP Grezig - June 15, 2018, 11:52 PM