Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He grinned, liking where this was going. "See the old doe, to the back of the herd?" Shale asked, nodding at the deer. "She's walking with a serious limp, and her face is half-white. She's not long for this world, anyway--might as well take advantage of it." The man rose to his feet, gesturing for her to follow. They'd walk along the shore, close enough to keep the deer in their sights but far enough away to not alarm the herd.

Shale glanced over to Brynn with a smile. "Good to hear," he said warmly. "I'm expecting my own pups, soon, and there's another woman that's pregnant, too. Looks like we'll have a lot of youngsters running around, these coming moons." And there were Grayday's children, too, growing like weeds. He did so wish his brother was around to see them, still.

"Why don't I cut her away, and you stay hidden?" Shale asked, switching back to strategy, his tone growing serious. "I'll drive her toward you as best I can, and we'll take her down together."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Shale - June 23, 2018, 03:41 PM