Qeya River i'm fixing a hole
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she made out the shouts of another just barely over the river's roar and learned then that the thing was in fact, a she, and a wolf. she made out the male and renewed the strength of her kicks, pushing against the river, gaining-

her side thudded against something solid beneath the waves, eliciting a gasp as the air slipped from her lungs, her grip on the woman suddenly precarious. the cold and pain burned, but the sterling envoy pushed her rear limbs against the mass, offering enough momentum against the waves to make it just in reach of the male. the howling of the river roared in her lobes as the male grabbed his hold, and she released just as quickly, reaching into some deeper reserves to grasp at with desperation something to fuel her. 

launching at the bank, she drags her front end from the current, but does little more than cling to the shore when suddenly she is drained, and works to recover the breath she never fully gained after her collision. the huntress knows that her forelimbs will hold her for now, and her gaze veers back towards the stranger and the near-drowned (or so she hoped) she-wolf, breath ragged.
Messages In This Thread
i'm fixing a hole - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Vilkas - June 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Lily - June 17, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Dawn - June 17, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Vilkas - June 18, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Dawn - June 22, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Vilkas - June 23, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Lily - June 23, 2018, 05:22 PM