Broken Boulder peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
700th!
He found that odd— and immediately wondered if he understood men any better than women. Nope. Okay, revision: maybe I don't understand anyone, He offered with a slightly rueful grin. The next statement, he found more interesting— and for some reason, it sort of... felt nice. To hear that someone would be sad if he died— because really, when had he ever been anything but a burden and a fuck-up? Some part of him knew others would mirror the sentiment but, well, they hadn't told him, and Delight had, so only one of these things was currently real to Alarian.
But alright, I'll try not to die— but no promises, Clearly he was joking, but that awful little voice in his head reminded him that it was inevitably going to happen soon— he wasn't bound to last much longer, between his extreme self-destructive tendencies and his psychotic brother. And, with that thought, he suddenly very much wanted to be alone.
Unfortunately, he had someone else to see. Thanks for um, listening to me and dealing with all that. I have to— go tell my sister, I guess, His tone made it clear exactly how much he wanted to do that. I'll see you? Um, soon? Um— thanks again. Ugh, I'm such a wreck.
And on that lovely note, he left to go cry at someone else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 10:51 AM