Stone Circle i wanna shine on
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette perked up her head when Red arrived at the den. The mother offered her a friendly smile. "No worries. Sometimes Stark will watch them," she chuckled and then pushed herself into a sitting position. She wondered what the female wanted to ask her. "Of course," she agreed and dipped her head invitingly. Valette didn't expect the female to ask about breeding rights as she didn't have a mate, nor it was even close to the breeding season yet.

"Oh, well. We had some problems with female getting pregnant before so only leadership is allowed to breed. That is the policy," she spoke. 'However, if by the time you are still in Easthollow and you have found a mate then I might approve of it," she offered. She liked that Red was a hard working female. "And there are some requirements that I would want to see as well," she spoke slightly stricter. "Like, you will have to be able to stay in the territory for at least a month. I hope you realize that. And I would only approve of it if you have a mate to raise them with," she explained a few of her conditions but she could think of many more.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM