Stone Circle i wanna shine on
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was pleased to hear that if Red would take a mate that she would come to Easthollow. Valette could use some loyal pack members like Mawk and Cebra for example. As she looked at the female Valette had the idea that Red was very serious about this. The alpha dipped her head in a mini thank you when the female spoke that her words made sense. Valette was glad that Red accepted her necessary requirements.

"Hm... Well, he has been a bit under the weather lately. He is keeping a bit to himself until he feels better." Valette knew that he was very cautious with the pups and didn't want to make them sick either. Valette hoped he would be well soon. "That is good that you met the others," she smiled. "Oh thank you. I tried my best," she chuckled. "I'm just very lucky they are all very sweet." The mother smiled when Red was clearly eager to watch her children. "Good. I'd like that. First I'd like to see you watch them together with me though." She would first want to assess some of Red's skills.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM