Blackfeather Woods when you feel the world around you
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
It was true, he probably shouldn't have been angry in the first place. But he wouldn't deny his emotions, he had been angry. As she came closer he wasn't sure what to say, instead he watched her waiting to see what she might say. Her words surprised him. Sia turned at the mention of their father, looking away from the new mother (who was showing off her newfound maternal skills). 

He wasn't their father. This was very much the opposite to their last heated conversation. Although he wasn't sure he believed her. He was the only one out of all their siblings he didn't out right hate their father. Maybe that was the deciding factor, maybe he was to similar to the man for his own good.

The ice bear dropped his head, "I never thought to own you Shiv." It was the truth, "I will not deny my anger, but I know now that it hide the fear I hold close to my heart. I feared you lost to the world when you left. All alone for the first time. I am terrified that one day I will wake and you will all have left." What meaning did Siarut's life have without his siblings, without a family to protect. "I would be lost without you. All of you." He hadn't expressed much emotion to Tomkin being missing, but he felt it just as strongly as when Shivali had left. He constantly felt the fear and worry, that he concealed so well. Even their two remaining siblings back home, he worried for. This split in the family was pressing on his soul, playing with his instincts.

"I'm not sure how different I am from father, quite frankly I think us to be to similar. But their is one thing I have learned." Returning his gaze to her he tried a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, "I can't hold on to tightly." He hoped that this would be enough for her, for his sweet sister. He hoped that he might once again gain her trust.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
when you feel the world around you - by Shivali - June 24, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Shivali - June 30, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Siarut - July 01, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Shivali - July 02, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Siarut - July 03, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Shivali - July 08, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: when you feel the world around you - by Siarut - July 08, 2018, 11:04 AM