Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her heart raced with anticipation as she waited for her littermate to answer her call. She heard a stirring from within the caves and was soon met with the sight of her brother walking sleepily from the caves. She rolled her eyes. Of course he was here, asleep, while she was out searching for him. She couldn't even be angry about it, though, because she was so damn happy to see him.

She shook her head at his words; she wasn't even going to ask what he meant by that. She had too many other questions swimming through her mind currently. She sprinted to him, closing the rest of the distance and gave him an excited nuzzle in greeting. "Brother, I'm so glad you're okay. How long have you been here? We've been so worried." all the words came out in a rushed excitement as she pulled back to meet his gaze. She hadn't seen him since he left home with Tahani and Siarut. Worry settled in her stomach as she briefly wondered if Tomkin would be mad that she hadn't left with them initially. She had realized the error of her ways too late to leave with them but had set out on her own to find them once she saw their father for what he really was.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 26, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM