Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki was well aware he could take care of himself, but she still worried. He was her brother; she would always worry about him. "It is beautiful here. I never want to leave." She grinned at him with the words. "I was going to try and talk the other three into coming back with me once Shivali's pups are old enough." She said it without realizing that he didn't know Shivali had been pregnant in the first place. 

Sitting down in front of Tomkin, her expression darkened at the mention of their parents. "I left a few weeks after you guys and tracked your scents to Blackfeather woods." Her orange gaze fell from his before she continued. "I tried to reason with father and it didn't go well; it finally made me see him for the asshole he was," she lifted her eyes to meet Tomkins again and was sure they were filled with anger and disgust. "He pretty much told me to get lost, so I left to find you guys." She had been their father's perfect soldier, and it was clear it had meant nothing to him. The memory still stung no matter how hard she tried to push it down into the depths of her mind where she kept things she didn't want to deal with. "I don't know how mother took it. I didn't tell her I was leaving. But you know she would never stand up to father anyway." She shook her head at the thought. She didn't have bad feelings towards their mother, but she was beginning to see her for the weak wolf she was. 

She put her ears back and sighed. "Will you come back with me?" The question was uncharacteristically timid for Taki because she was afraid of what his answer would be.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 30, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM