Alpine Lake you don't need a wristband
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"like on a journey? that'd be so rad--" tegan began with the most enthusiasm about anything he'd had in a while. a journey with this guy? who was a little lame, maybe, but he seemed to be knowledgable and actually, the dude spoke real proper like... @Ceara actually might like him. maybe he'd let her know about the dude-- even though he seemed to be traveling a lot and... maybe that wasn't the best companion. whatever? dude could totally like, hit it and quit it or something.

anyway. 

the stranger said 'back the way i came', which meant what? tegan had asked where he'd come from the the dude just sorta gave him a riddle to solve. which he was not doing. where'd he come from? where'd he go? god damn it. tegan really wanted to fuckin take off with this guy. just for a spell, hehe. but how long would that take? he'd only sorta let everyone know where he was going. what happened if he got lost? pulled an orca? too soon despite tegan's actual rambunctious and sorta trainwreckish decision making-- he thought of all that had happened in the territory lately and... thought better of just running off into the sunset with mr. prince charming. so he frowned.

"i should actually head back home after this. i'm sorta on a search mission and i found nothin-- my alpha's gonna worry," he explained with a small furrow of his brow, "but if you're ever in the area again and need an accomplice-- i'll be around." i'm proud of tegan for knowing that word. also, bold of him to assume this guy would be willing to go out of his way to pick up sir asshole and drag him around for a week...
Messages In This Thread
you don't need a wristband - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Dirge - June 27, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Tegan - June 28, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Dirge - June 28, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Tegan - June 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Dirge - June 29, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Tegan - June 29, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Dirge - June 29, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Tegan - July 01, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Dirge - July 03, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: you don't need a wristband - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 08:55 AM