Mudminnow River Sometimes science is a lot more art than science
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig listened to the two adults as they spoke of making their own pack. And then… she was offered a place among them. “Join… you,” she said slowly, as if she did not believe their words. She also heard them mention other established packs around the area, but she could not stop thinking about joining a pack in the making. While they were still in their bare-boned state. The idea of it excited her. She could think of it: helping to found a brand-new pack and being a part of it every step of the way. She had thought one day, perhaps, that she might become an alpha herself. This would not happen here. She would be a subordinate. But she didn’t mind. Subordinates were just as important as leaders.

Having decided in mere seconds, she almost immediately said, “I will join you. I will help you found your pack. I will do whatever is needed. If you will have me.” She glanced at the boy, who had scuttled off a bit, but drew her eyes back to the leaders. Little did she know what kind of relationship she would have with Illidan later. And only because she had chosen to join now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes science is a lot more art than science - by RIP Grezig - July 05, 2018, 08:35 PM